Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sebji..........

Hutch ala Vodafone says it with a Hi........ Bt Fida (what I am fondly called) would like to say it wth a Sebji..... In my language its d wrd used in place of Hell0.... an opening greeting.........]

Jus got inspired to start writing my tales, thanks to a frnd whose 1 time casual conversation over the phone made me sit up & think about blogging once again... Hey Shona Tnx Shona....... I ean Soni..... God its so tuff 2 shrug off wat uv bin surrounded by all day..... tis sng was playn on my Ipod yestday so it jus caught on & never left my so called mind...........

This reminds me tat I am nw getn the E-way....wat abt the natural way??????

Let me come bak on tat...... Til nw a new beginin 2 describe n talk abt my life, My day , My way....

Till we greet again
God Bless

No comments: